This is a Magpul PMAG Gen M3 30-round magazine for AK-pattern rifles chambered in 7.62x39mm
Made from impact and crush-resistant polymer with a special self-lubricating follower and an aggressively textured gripping surface, Magpul’s Gen M3 PMAGs deliver impressive polymer performance at a price that’s tough to beat.
Magpul’s PMAGs are the gold standard in combat-ready polymer magazines—and now they’re available for your AK-pattern rifle with the PMAG AK. Built using the same M3 manufacturing process as all new PMAGs, these lightweight magazines deliver the ultimate in reliability and durability.
The most notable feature of Magpul’s Gen M3 AK PMAGs are the steel-reinforced locking lugs, which help ensure positive seating for faster, worry-free reloads. Features the same durable stainless steel internals and ribbed gripping surface as other AK PMAGs, along with thicker sidewalls and a few other key innovations.
Grab a few Gen M3 PMAGs for your AK kit today. PMAGs are made in the U.S.A. and count as three 922(r)-compliant parts.
Magazine counts as three US compliance parts for 922r.
Made in U.S.A.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer body
- Stainless steel rear locking lug and reinforced front lug and spine for increased durability
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with most pouches
There are no reviews yet.